- If you don't have Boxee installed yet, download it here
- Download the trakt OSX tray application
- Install the app to a machine on the same network as your media center (can be the media center itself)
- Ensure that you have the Boxee web server turned on in the Boxee Settings » Network » Servers
- When you first start, go to the TV icon in the menubar and select Preferences from the menu
Fill in all the applicable information on both tabs:
- Boxee uses port 8800 on the client for it's web server, but can be changed in the settings so double check there
- Configure your trakt account on the Account tab
- After clicking save and closing the preferences panel, go back to the TV icon in the menubar and select Scrobble from the menu
- If all goes well, you should have a watching status in your profile on the trakt website.
If you do not, check your logs in ~/Library/Logs/trakt.log to see if there is a problem.