The hidden story
Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code sparked a cultural phenomenon which has led millions of people to explore the mysteries of the isolated hilltop village of Rennes-le-Château. Behind the fiction of the novel is a wealth of detail originally uncovered by Henry Lincoln in his book Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Origins of the Da Vinci Code, sets out to explore these mysteries in detail, including: • the history of the Rennes-le-Château
• the development of the Holy Bloodline hypothesis BEFORE the publication of Dan Brown’s novel
• how Henry Lincoln discovered the codes
• the discovery of the Rennes-le-Château geometry
• startling new discoveries of more landscape geometry beyond the original Pentacle of Mountains
• the true extent of the "Invisible Temple"
• and more!