• 0%
    0 votes
  • Rate this show
    What did you think?
    PosterPoster

    Secrets of the British Museum

    • 50 mins

    The British Museum's collection has 8 million items. However, only 1% is on public display. The remaining 99% lingers in the museum's underground storage vaults. This series delves into these hidden collections, reporting on recent research about them and uncovering new historical discoveries.

    1 season

    If you like Secrets of the British Museum, check out...

    Loading...