Alfred E. Green (July 11, 1889 – September 4, 1960) was a prolific movie director and assistant director. Green entered film in 1912 as an actor for the Selig Polyscope Company. He became an assistant to director Colin Campbell. He then started to direct two-reelers until he started features in 1917. Description above from the Wikipedia article Alfred E. Green, licensed under CC-BY-SA, full list of contributors on Wikipedia.